Daily School Announcements:
9/27/2016 Volleyball Tonight vs De Smet
Click Here to watch!
2016 HOMECOMING EVENTS
September 26th – 30th, 2016.
DRESS UP DAYS:
Monday Career Day
Tuesday 80’s Prom Day
Wednesday Exercise/Work-Out Day
Thursday Senior Citizen Day
Friday Black, Green and Silver Day
- Coronation will be held on Monday, September 26th, at 7:30 p.m. in the high school gym. Following coronation, please join the 2016 Homecoming King & Queen at the football field for the burning of the WL.
- Please continue to save your pop tabs! Let’s see how many pounds we can collect for the Ronald McDonald House!
- Homecoming Parade will be held on Friday, September 30th, at 1:00 p.m. Parade line-up will begin at 12:15 p.m. at the football field. School will dismiss after the parade is done and floats are cleaned up.
- Junior Class Feed at the football field, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
- Homecoming Football Game vs. Deuel at 7:00 p.m.
Please Help us win a $10,00 Grant!
The Wellmark Foundation is awarding grants of up to $10,000 to community health projects that encourage active living and access to healthy foods! Willow Lake has applied for one of these grants to update the playground at the Willow Lake School. But people need to vote. You can vote on Facebook at
You can vote once a day from September 26-October 5. Also check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI28X3PQ36I and let’s make Willow Lake great again!
Order your dig-pink-t-shirt Here!
Live Webcast Events
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Spring Concert Archive
To watch the K-5 Operetta click link below
For Building Project Updates: Click Picture Below – New pics 1-29-2016
Click link below for more information on the Challenge
Click on link below to watch Cyclone events.